Friday, April 18, 2008

Introducing myself to the blogging world :

Hey everyone!
I´m new in this blogging world. I´m a busy full-time mom of a 10 year old girl and a set of twin boy(1 year). So I hope you all can imagine my entire day. Few days back, I was surfing for a bengali recipe and I found out Sandeepa´s blog (Bong Mom´s cookbook). To have some change in my daily routine, I thought to make my own blog to share some of my recipes with you all. I´m from Kolkata and so my favorites are obviously bengali cuisine but I like all sorts of foods as I lived in Europe, USA and now I´m in Singapore. Looking forward to share my recipes in my free time...................

No comments:


Appyayan's Fan Box

Appyayan on Facebook

My Followers

 

APPYAYAN | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates