Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Semiya Upma for MBP: Snacks

I recently came across this nice blog, "Sunanda's Kitchen" . While I was going through her post, I found the recipe for "Semiya Upma (veg vermicelli upma)". I love upma and make it for breakfast often, but I never used vermicelli for upma. I always used sooji(rawa). I liked the idea of using vericelli and I tried it. It really taste great. Thanks Sunanda for this nice recipe.


I followed most of her recipe but need to change a little as per my taste. Use any vegetable available. I followed her 1st step of recipe. In the 2nd step, I tempered the oil, with red chilli, curry leaves, 1 tsp. of chana dal(bengal gram) and Urad dal each and mustard seeds. I added chopped green chillies in it. Rest I did the same way.

It's a lovely,delicious and easy to cook breakfast recipe....anyone will fall in love once tried.

So I am sending this mouth watering recipe to
MBP : Snacks & savouries hosted by
Aswini's Spicy Cuisine. MBP is a brainchild
of Coffee of Spice Cafe.

1 comment:

Matt Meza said...

Nice blog you have here, thanks for sharing this


Appyayan's Fan Box

Appyayan on Facebook

My Followers

 

APPYAYAN | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates