Finely grated Permesan cheese :100 gm.
Egg : 1
White flour : 1/2 cup
Tomato : 2(medium)
Onion : 1
Garlic : 1-2 cloves
Vegetable stock : 400 ml.
White pepper : 1 tsp.
Butter : 60 gm.
Oil : 2-3 tbsp.
Dry Basil : 1 tsp.
Fresh parsley : 1/2 Bunch
- To make cheese ball, Stir butter in a deep pot till creamy, then add dry basil leaves, cheese, egg, flour and salt. Mix finely and keep it aside for some time in refrigerator.
- Cut onions and garlics in small pieces. Wash tomatoes and make small scratches on it.
- To make the stock, heat oil in a pan and fry onions and garlics till soft. Add veg. stock and salt, pepper and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add tomatoes in stock and cook in medium heat for another 5 minutes.
- In the mean time, make small balls from cheese-butter mix with wet hands. Now take out the tomatoes from stock and pour cheese balls and cook in low heat for 5-6 minutes.
- Cut parsley finely and serve garnishing the stock with it.
Serve hot and Guten Apetit!!!!!!!!!!!!