Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Clicking a Smiley Citrus

I am an ameteur in food photography. But participating time to time in Click : The photo event, I'm learning a lot. Thanks to Jai & Bee, the photography guru and host of Click : The photo event. This is my 2nd attempt in Click event. I think this is such a lovely opportunity to learn for people like me who love photography.
If you are one of those people like me, please visit Jai &Bee's Jugalbandi. This month the theme is CITRUS. So this click is a humble entry from me as an experiment to learn photography.


2 comments:

bee said...

that is a lovely click. thank you, indrani.

Indrani said...

Thanks, bee...this is entirely my pleasure..love to participate in click


Appyayan's Fan Box

Appyayan on Facebook

My Followers

 

APPYAYAN | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates