Hope all the mothers around the world had a blast on Mother's day. Meera of enjoy Indian Food has tagged me with "5 Things I love being a Mom" meme, which is a thread started by Her Bad Mother, who wanted to talk with worldwide moms' through this "Virtual World Tour". I totally forgot about it, it came to my mind again on Mother's day. So I thought to do it now when my emotion is flying high in the sky, just after being pampered by my daughter on Mother's day. It is not really easy to pen down 5 things I love being a mother. I love many things of motherhood, but to be honest, some days I just feel the opposite, after spending a long day with two over-active toddlers and a going-to-be-teenager. Yes, I am proud mother of a 11 years old girl and 2 years old twin boys.
So now to the point :
1. First and foremost, I love the fact that God has chosen me to be the mother of 3 human beings. He has given me the opportunity to bring 3 lives to this wonderful world. I can never forget the moment I gave birth to my daughter and nurse gave her to me and she looked at me with her fully opened eyes as she knows that among all those people I am her mother. It was the most happiest moment of my life.
2. I love how being a mother has changed me as a person. I have become more tolerant, patient, sensitive and forgiving.
3. I love to be an adult and a kid simultaneously. I am adult when they need guidance and support in their lives and kid when they need friends to play with. I love to play with my kids whenever I have time. I love to babytalk with my toddlers. I love getting hugs and drooly kisses (from my toddlers) from them.
4. I love to teach them every aspects of life. Being a mother is a huge responsibility. I love to teach them all the good habits and manners I have learnt from my parents.
5. Finally, I love to dress up my kids. It's like playing with your dolls. They will let you play anyway you want to but not for long. My daughter dresses up her way from when she is 5. Anyway, I love that part of motherhood.
Here are the rules :
Write a post of your own thought about "5 things you like being a mom" and then tag 5 moms from all over the world. (some from your own country, at least one mom from another country-if you don't know any, Google is a good resource, google any country name and write 'mom' in their blog search function). Make sure you let them know that you've tagged them and link my post and HBM and leave a comment.
Now I would like to tag my 5 blogger friends.............
1. Soma of ecurry from Texas, USA
2. Lakshmi of Taste of Mysore from Singapore
3. Alka of Sindhi Rasoi from Mumbai, India
4. Arundhuti of Gourmet Affair from Kolkata, India
5. Priya of priya's Easy & tasty recipes from France
Any mom whoever want to do this meme, are more than welcome!!