Maggi Noodles : 2 sachets
Potato : 1 (sliced, lengthwise)
Carrot : 1 (sliced, lengthwise)
Cauliflower : 4-5 florets (chopped)
Capsicum : 1 (sliced, lengthwise)
Cabbage : 1/2(Sliced, lengthwise)
Spinach : 1 cup (chopped)
Onion : 1 (medium, sliced)
Ginger : 1/2" (chopped finely)
Garlic : 2 (chopped finely)
Raw peanuts : 1/2 cup(optional)
Fresh red/green chilli : 2-3(chopped)
Light soy sauce : 1tsp.
Vinegar : 1 tsp.
Hot chilli sauce : 1 tblsp.
Tomato Ketchup : 1 tblsp.
Oil : 3 tblsp.
Sugar : 1 tsp.
Black pepper & Salt to season
- Boil noodles as per instruction. Drain under running water.Keep aside.
- Fry the raw peanuts until dark brown and keep aside. I love to add peanuts in my noodles.
- Heat 1 tblsp. oil in a wok, add thinly sliecd potatoes, carrots, cauliflower and capsicum. Stir well and cover the lid and let it cook. When veggies are tender, lastly add cabbage and spinach. Cover with lid for 2-3 minutes. When tender, remove from the heat and set aside.
- In the same wok, heat rest of the oil. Add onions, ginger, garlic and fresh chilli, stir for 1-2 minutes. Don't let them change the colour. Then add soy sauce, vinegar, hot chilli sauce, ketchup, sugar and a pinch of salt. Stir for a minute, then add fried veggies, fried peanuts and noodles.
- Toss everything very well. Season with salt and black pepper. Heat through and serve hot garnishing with red chilli flakes or fresh red chilli.